Ok, let’s be real here: 2020 was a challenging year for mental and emotional well-being.
With all that we have experienced in 2020, stress, fear and anxiety is on the rise. Perfectionism and the expectation of getting it all “right” has created undue pressure on physical, mental and emotional well-being.
2021 is the year to turn inward and get proactive with your wellness and well-being.
Instead of sticking metaphorical Band-Aids on things, escaping from symptoms, or simply chasing temporary relief, it’s time to dig deep and redesign your mindset.
It’s time for Perfect Imperfection
In this powerful program, participants will:
- Receive useful insights and mental tools to help minimize the stress of being perfect
- Create awareness and curiosity of the present mindset
- Increase awareness of how fear can show up as perfectionism
- Discover how to reframe words that get us stuck in the trap of perfectionism
- Focus on your strength traits and the art of resilience
- Bring normalcy to perfect imperfection and know that you’re not alone
This year, build your mental and emotional muscles by adding this impactive program to your fitness routine. Build the muscle of resilience and authenticity in 2021.
The Perfect Imperfection online program includes:
- 5 weeks of incredible content to help you discover ways to bring authenticity and self-acceptance to your life.
- Activities to deepen your learning and discover how you currently show up and what’s possible without perfectionism
- Videos to inspire and motivate
Here’s what in this program:
Introduction to the program
- “My story” – it’s not always what it appears to be on the outside
- Housekeeping tips to help navigate you through the program
Week 1 – Discovery of self
- Understand the 4 levels of learning. Which level is the vortex of discomfort and which level creates light bulb moments for you? Once you learn this, you can start to see where you’re playing safe and where perfectionism may be holding you back from really thriving
- I’ll ask you some weird and wonderful questions that will bring clarity around what shows up for you around perfectionism and imperfectionism.
- Videos to inspire, motivate and get curious around
Week 2 – The “Should” and Comparison Traps
- We’ll dig into those nasty words – The “Shoulds” and the Comparison Trap
- Discover “The truth” about comparison
- 5 ways to eliminate the comparison trap
- Review the concept of all-or-nothing thinking and what to do instead
- The dial method to help you see progress over perfection
- Lots of activities to deepen your learning around this topic
Week 3– Identify your inner critic and your Super Hero
- This is where ah-ha moments are discovered
- I’ll give you activities to help pull that nasty inner critic out from the darkness
- Understand the concept of self-sabotage and how it can be a coping mechanism
- You’ll also discover your Super Hero who will help you move forward with strength and courage
- Video that shows the power of self compassion
Week 4 – The power of resilience
- I’ll walk you through the 3 R’s of resilience I’ll walk you through the 3 R’s of resilience
- How to reframe wording to help us move forward with greater self acceptance
- Create a self-care menu for yourself
- Understand how tiny habits can lead to big results
- Activities to practice reframing, rewording and how to be relentless in your quest for authenticity
- Video on why the critics don’t count
Week 5– Moving forward with Perfect Imperfection
- Create your very own destination to imperfection postcard
- Visualization activity to bring clarity around what it looks and feels like to thrive
- Creating a “Kintsugi” mindset
Here is what past participants had to say about Perfect Imperfection
- “The most helpful topic for me was reframing self-talk”
- “I loved learning more about the inner critic. It was a game changer!”
- “Just by changing one word in my vocabulary it change the way I see and do things.”
- “I’m so happy I took this course. I feel so inspired!”
- “Thank you Ann-Marie for this course. I’m looking forward to the next course!”
- “You awakened a sleeping force that is and has been me all along!”
- “I recently heard Ann-Marie speak and found her information very insightful and helpful. This program sounds amazing and very timely with that everyone has experienced last year.”
You’ll leave this program with proven tools, motivation and a road map to an incredible 2021.
So…. give yourself the gift of authenticity.
Sign up today, get your notebook and pen, grab a coffee or tea (or whatever else suits your fancy), put on your favorite PJ bottoms (don’t worry….no one can see you!) and discover your true authentic self!